Friday, November 5, 2010

Baby update

While it has been a few monthes since the last time I wrote about my sister. Well, she only has a week and half left til my baby nephew will arrive into my life. I can' t wait for him to be apart of my life and also, I will be able to spoil him even more. This little boy has everything he will need for the first six monthes or longer thanks to my mom.

My sister has been having false contractions for a few weeks, and her belly has dropped big time. He doctor says that everything is normal and there is nothing wrong, but we all know how doctors are; they can be wrong. My sister told the doctor is he wasn't here on his due date than she would like to be indused two days after.

Sleeping in or sleep ing at all is going to get harder, and money will be tight for a while, but it will be all fine and worth it when he comes.

0 comments: