Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Single, but wish I wasn't


A little over a week ago, my boyfriend and I broke up. He didn't like me bitching and I didn't like him never having time for me. I guess, I knew that this time would come, but I didn't think it would be a week before our 7 year anniversary. I have been trying to deal with this on my own and I can't. I have cried all the tears that I can. I have one friend who has been helping me as best as he can. I know I have other friends that would help me if I would just let them, but I don't really want everyone to hear my pains. I know that by me writing this, people will know and will want to help me, but I don't think that I can be helped. This is something that I need to do for myself. I guess, I just needed to write this out and hopefully someone will just read this. I don't care if anyone comments on this.

Well, I guess, that is all that I can write right now. I kind of want to cry just writing this. So, I'm done.

0 comments: