Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The girl next door

(This is my first time writing erotic. This story is from a man's point of view)

The morning was just the same as the last; made coffee, took a shower, get dress. As I walked out on to the patio, I saw something that would change my whole morning. This something was really a someone, a woman, with long, wavy black hair to the middle of her back, tanning on a beach towel in the middle of the court yard. Her body was so toned and tanned, and her ass, oh what a beautiful cherry shaped ass in little daisy duke style shorts, with long tanned longs laying there, just a little bit spread open. I could feel my pants rise, and my throat began to dry. I could just sit here and stare at her all morning.

I went inside to refill my cup of coffee, and then looked her direction. She had flipped over to her back. Her face is oval shaped, with lips as perfect as the sun kissed them with their rays. As my eyes moved down her body, I notice she is not wearing a top at all. Her round C cup breasts lay so beautifully on her body. Her stomach was so muscular with a fine hint of six packs in the making. As my eyes moved to her shorts, her beautiful hands were in the progress of unbuttoning and unzipping her shorts. I could see she was not wearing anything under them. Her thighs were so tight and they just looked so beautiful; I just wished I could kiss them all the way down to her feet.

My mind began to race on all the places of her body that I would love to explore, all the way from her lips to her feet; with my hands and my mouth. My pants began to get tighter and tighter, my breathing was getting deep and deep with very breath. I want to know her; NO, I NEED TO KNOW HER!!!! I look down at my watch; damn am going I’m going to be late for work. I didn’t want to leave, but I didn’t want to lose my job either.

0 comments: