Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fangs and bath salts, weird combo



The two other things I got was a fang necklace and bath salts. I love the necklace, because I have been looking for some and never could find. Well guess where my friends found them? CLAIRES!!!! What the fuck is up with that? I have never seen anything like that at Claires before. It is kind of funny. You would think they would be at like Hot Topic or Spencers, but no..or at least never when I'm there. When I wear them lose enough, I can make it look like I have fangs, by placing them in my mouth. It is really funny to watch people look at me, when I do it in the store ( I'm a little childish).




Last, but not least the bath salts. They are called Ahava dead sea mineral bath salts, and it came with 100% cotton Chenille bath puff. Which is pretty cool. The minerals in the salt are magnesium, calcium, sodium (DUH!!), and potassium. Which is suppose to help y ou with relaxation, ease muscle tension, and soften your skin. It says to dissolve 1 cup in warm water, soak for 20 minutes, shower off and rest for 1/2 hour. I have not had a chance to use them yet, but I can't wait.

0 comments: