Monday, May 17, 2010

My 21st birthday

My birthday is coming up and it's my 21st....yeah, I guess. It is surpose to be one of the most important day of your life. I can drink legally now, and only 4 more years till I can rent a car on my own ( that is if I get my licences finally......lol).

Some people have asked what I want and what I want to do? I know what I want to do for my birthday, but I'm not doing to do it. I wanted a big party with all my friends and to drink. The only problem with that is, most of my friends have kids and they don't drink, and they just don't drink at all. So, I'm just going to have a sex toy party by For Your Pleasure on June 4th. And then on my actual birthday, I think I'm just going to spend it with my family.

Now to the question of what I want. I don't really know. I have some Ideas, but I don't know. So here is my wishlist from Eden Fantasy: http://www.edenfantasys.com/CustomerWishList.aspx?WishListID=112257


I may make another post with other things i would wish for my birthday. You don't have get me anything at all, but if you would like to you can. Wish me luck till my over the hill birthday. :)

0 comments: