Sunday, September 12, 2010

Weeks worth of ramble

This week I had so much stuff happen and I thought instead of posting a bunch of post I would put it all in one. So, here we go:

The 7th was the 2 year anniversary of my boyfriend's best friend's death. She was killed in a car accident with her girl friend. Her and her girlfriend were driving to come and see us, and were hit by a drunk driver. Last year, we light a candle for the both of them, and watched their favorite movies. This year, we almost forgot, which would have been horrible. So, we both light a candle, at our houses, for her. Josh called me later that night crying, because he missed her and I didn't know what to do. After the phone call, I began to cry, because I missed her and I knew that I could never compare to her in Josh's heart and that made me a little upset. I know that is stupid to think that, but ever since he started talking about her and all the things they did together, just made me sad. I just wish he would do some of things with me, too.

Ok, now on to a happier note; My sister's baby shower was today. It was so much fun; all the games we played and all the people that came for her. She recieved so much stuff, we actually have to go buy another dresser for the clothes Hunter got. My mom and I decorated the house from about 7:30 in the morning tell about noon. We had banners, ballons, a cute cupcake cake, and we even made a diaper cake, which was so much fun making with my mom two weeks ago.

Well, I guess a lot didn't happen but that is the most of it.

0 comments: