Tuesday, July 27, 2010

something a little different

I'm getting a little tired of talking about sex and toys, which is weird, I know. Well today I have decided to show off some of my artwork. I love being artistic, and hope to soon, make it my career. So, here we go:
This is one of first anime drawings of a girl. She isn't as good as the original picture, but I did my best. She took me about an hour to draw. And I will admit that the hair, I had to trace from the original picture, because no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get it to lay right on her shoulders.

Now this one is the book cover to the fourth book of the twilight series. This took me about 15 minutes. Fast, huh? The king isn't that straight, but I did my best from memory, because I lost the book cover of my copy, and didn't want to look it up online. The writing style of the title itself is all me. I love calligraphy, and love how this one turned out.

Now this one is my favorites, because I just made it up as a drew it. The notes are not an actual song, but my brother and his friend did try to play it, to see what it would sound like; it was not good. This took me two weeks, because I just didn't know what to do for the longest time. I love the finish product and want to paint it on one of my walls.

Well, these are the only ones I will write about, because if I wrote all of them out, it would be a long ass post. So, I will just have some other pictures on here. I may do another post of the rest. Thank you for reading and I hope you like my work, but if not, that is your opinion.

0 comments: