Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What the hell am I suppose to do?

I have been with some guy for almost 6 years now, and he has asked me to marry him 3 times now. I know love him and I want to marry him, but there are so many things that are just right about the whole idea.

We have known each other since the second grade, and he was my first kiss. We both moved away and found each other again in high school, and we are high school sweethearts. i know, I know, "how sweet", "that is so adorable", etc. I just wish at times he would just remove his head from his ass.

He still lives with his parents, doesn't have a job, and sleeps in till whenever he feels like getting up. When he is up, he plays video games or goes to his friends house and play computers games for hours. We fight all the time, and when we are not fighting, he wants me to pleasure him, but he wont do the same for me. he always says "you can wait till you go home. Isn't that why you bought toys, so that I didn't have to go that for you anymore?" What kind of shit is that?

I'm not perfect either, with whole living with parents and not having a job. I mean, I do have a summer job that pays great, but I can't live on what I make, if I want to live on my own. But at least I pay rent at my parents and my cell phone. Yeah, it isn't a lot, but at least I do that. He just sits on his ass and does nothing. Even when he gets money, he won't even spare $8, so I can buy a pack of smokes, but I have to spend my money on him. Now at that shit?

People are telling me break it off, and just forget him. But I can't there is way. I have been with him too long just to give up on everything. I'm almost thinking of couples therapy, which is very scary to think about. Can someone give some advice, that doesn't involve me to leave him?

0 comments: